Thursday, August 15, 2013

Thoughts about August

August has always been my favorite month of the year.  My lucky number has been 8 and derivatives of that as well. Two and Four are good for me as well.   I was born in August and the date is the 24th.  I feel it is so lucky.  It feels different this year.  I still love August.  The weather is considerably cooler, it had been so cloudy and the rain has been so abundant.

Am I really in North Carolina?  The last few years it has been so dry and now I can't remember the last time I watered the gardens. Tonight I watched the sun set and the bats fly and realized that all this time while I wondered why the mosquitoes are here,other than to bite me, the answer was simple.  They are here to feed the bats when they fly and to feed the wasps when they are floating on the surface of the water that brought them forward into life.

What is to be is just what it is. Life is simple when you let it be.  It shouldn't be harder than that.
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment